We want you to be satisfied with any and every order placed with us.
If you're not entirely satisfied with your order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help. You may return any item to us within 14 days for a full refund.
If an item proves to be faulty please contact us email@example.com
To return items to us please contact us via this Returns Request (link)
Currently we are unable to offer exchanges. If this size isn’t quite right and to avoid the disappointment of stock selling out, we suggest that you purchase the alternative size and we’ll simply process the refund once the item(s) are received.
The return address is:
MX-5 Owners Club Store
25 St. Fillans
Please enclose a copy of your return form
Cost of the return postage will be at your own expense, or a collection can be arranged for an additional fee. Returns can be made in person or at one of the Club's Rallies
This does not effect your statutory rights. We recommend that returns are sent using a signed for service, please ask at your Post Office for further details, this service ensures that that parcel is tracked to point of delivery.
To return a non-faulty product, it must be in its original condition with original labels attached. Once a product has been worn or used we will be unable to refund unless the item is found by the manufacturer to have a fault.
- Washed or dry-cleaned items cannot be returned.
- First-aid kits cannot be returned once opened.
- Sale items. Sale items where listed may be non returnable in some cases we may incur a restocking fee which will be passed on to the customer.
- Faulty items must be returned in a clean and dry state.
- Please note we can not accept returns on custom decorated items, unless faulty. These items are exempt from distance selling regulations.